INART ORGANIZES UNFORGETTABLE INTERNATIONAL ART ADVENTURES WITH PROGRAMS THAT INCORPORATE INSPIRING 5-STAR ITINERARIES.
Our art fair itineraries provide a range of activities aligned to the fair including personal invitations to a wide range of VIP private events and parties plus guided visits to galleries and artist studios; access to private collections; fabulous fine dining experiences; luxurious accommodation and limousine transfers.
We have the knowledge, experience, art world contacts and organizational skills to deliver exceptional programs to ensure memorable art fair experiences and art adventures.
MONA, ART, FOOD & WINE
Friday 23 September – Sunday 25 September 2016
A weekend of art and indulgence - visit the spectacular MONA (Museum of Old and New Art), one of the world’s most unique art museums, its subterranean sandstone and steel spaces filled with inspiring and controversial collections that have earned an impressive international reputation.
Enjoy Tasmania’s superb local produce and award-winning wines including a private wine tasting of MONA’s Moorilla Wines and dinner at The Source; a day of tasting artisan produce on Bruny Island and a delicious lunch at one of Tasmania’s best known wineries.
- Personal welcome and introduction to MONA
- Private wine tasting at MONA’s Moorilla cellar
- View the landmark James Turrell light pavilion, Amarna – ‘Turrell harnesses the numinous potential of light and space; kind of like what God would do if He decided to build a gazebo’
- Dinner at The Source, MONA’s celebrated restaurant
- Experience a gourmet food and wine day of tasting on stunning Bruny Island and visit providores and cellar doors to taste local artisan produce
- Gallery visit followed by a delicious vineyard lunch
- Two nights including breakfast at the stylish Henry Jones Art Hotel
- Return airport transfers
* Subject to a minimum of 8 guests
Photography thanks to MONA; Art Basel Hong Kong